Guitar-freak414Guitar-freak414

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Julekort Julekort

not bad

Graphics: Nothing special here, i would say it would be under average, pretty badly shaped heads, allthough the demon was drawn great.

Style: I like the unexpected change, but it was a bit predicatable.

Sound: Nothing wrong with the sound at all.

Violence: Pretty badly drawn, not very well done here.

Interactivity: N/A

Humor: I guess it depends on what person you are, i think this was not so much funny, but more suprising more then anything.

Overall: it was pretty good, spend more time on the drawing, since that is the eye candy of the flash.

Dude, I Love Your Smile Dude, I Love Your Smile

it was average.

Graphics: Clearly drawn, not really much to say here, could of used a bit more tweening and a little more movement.

Style: It was pretty plaine jaine, but enough style for what the flash is about.

Sound: The music was not too bad, not my cup of tea, but i would of chosen somthing a bit more fast and jokeish like, because it's a joke flash.

Violence: No violence, but maybe a sexual scene, or graphic... oh stuff it, there was no violence mmmkay? :)

Interactivity: Well.... not much to say here.

Humor: It was a bit predictable when the apple said "you need a little more makeup on your head". But overall it gave me a smile.

overall: A nice timewasting flash that is worth a glance, just enough to pass as a well drawn flash.

Link To The Past 2 Link To The Past 2

Not bad

bit boring though.

RC: Big Brother RC: Big Brother

Intresting

Great graphics, not entirely clear storyline though.

RiotGearClock responds:

Storyline= George Orwell's book "1984" lol
Its just my little Clock remake of Apple's commercial for the Mac back in 1984. Glad you liked it, thanks for the review.

Escape from the Death Egg Escape from the Death Egg

sonic pwns

funny flash! nicely done man.

Renegade-Hamster responds:

Thanks

AniMSN 70 AniMSN 70

well done!

Very cool dbz style flash!

Anytime MV Anytime MV

not too bad

its ok.

GravityFails responds:

ok, thanks

Shiny Nails Episode 1 Shiny Nails Episode 1

Sorry but i found this stupid.

Sin City Tribute Sin City Tribute

I like it.

I like the Style, and it seems like a intresting movie. Also the music was cool too, consider making a longer one next time.

Dark star Dark star

A tad boring

Your spriteing has room for improvement, and the sound was awful.